Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I AIN'T MAD AT YA!

 
 
I have compiled a list of past and present mind blowing horror series formats,on network television and cable networks.
 
Programs like:
*American Horror Story
*Angel
*Buffy The Vampire Slayer
*The Crow
*Charm
*DEXTER
*Friday The 13th
*FRINGE
*GRIMM
*The Night Stalker
*Poltergeist
*Sleepy Hollow
*Supernatural
*Tales From The Crypt
*Tales From The Darkside
*The Twilight Zone
*Vampire Diaries
*Walking Dead                            Also an endless array of Sci-Fi
 
So...I went out and bought all these series,an investment to my collection.But for the life of me,I couldn't find one series focusing on an Afro-american,or any other minority paranormal,supernatural storyline,or POV (Point Of View).There were great storylines with plenty of minorities in them,and I take my hat off.It just surprised me not being able to find one,out all these execellent tales,thats created to entertain,educate,and frighten the hell out of us.
 
The storytellers of those classic tales,have and are doing their jobs,of writing what has been deemed relevant.
 
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STORYTELLER'Samazon,I AIN'T MAD AT YA!
 
 


No comments: