Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

THEM!



My great grand mama's eerie flailed old woman silhouette shadow would rock,back and forth in her rocking chair,in a dimly lit room with only the flicker of candle light on the wall.


As she'd rock back and forth,she would giggle a little and whisper in a low frightening tone;

"I...tell this story detailing events,that took place in that one night of hell with THEM.The Indians called THEM Gods.But...I know,there was only screams for God,as everyone there with THEM.Started to be eaten ALIVE."




  Our great grand mama use to scare the living hell outta all her great grand kids.

   I did eventually find out who and what THEM was.....?


   You Can Find Out Too By Reading My New BOOK


AFRO-AMERICAN STORIES OF FRIGHT FROM THE OLD SOUTH



E-mail donwright880@yahoo.com  for details on ordering your copy

No comments: